Hack Facebook Account 2012

24 comments


Hack Facebook Account 2012

Finally we have released new Hack Facebook Account tool and its working perfectly and also now you can update tool if tool get patched and we have added new feature by which you can hack and freeze facebook account of any victims you want.

Download Hack Facebook Account Tool before its too late because this tool only available to download for first 5000 visitors on this site.

How its Work:

1. Download Hack Facebook Account Tool by Click on Download Button Giving Above.
2. Open the Tool and Put Victim's Email and Profile ID in Given Fields.
3. Select Function which you want to use. Hacker or Freezer.
4. Tick mark on Clear Cookies and Use Proxy Box.
5. Click on Start Button and wait for 10 minutes so hack successfully done.
6. you will get Password in box. Copy it and use account of victim.
7. Enjoy using tool and leave your feedback in comment box below.

Function Of Hack Facebook Account Tool :

  • Hack Facebook Account.
  • Freeze Facebook Account.
  • Update tool if its not working.
  • 100% undetectable.
  • Clear Cookies and proxy Function available in Tool.


I have made a generalized tutorial on how to use fake login pages and how to set them up for hacking over here :

How to Install / Setup / Use a Fake Login Page for hacking

If you follow that guide careful you should be able to use this file successfully.If you have any problems on your way then just E-mail me using the contact form or just leave a comment.I'll get to you immediately.

What can i do with a Phishing page ?

The main reason i made this phishing page is so that you can have fun or pull a prank on your friends by tapping their passwords using this clone page of the original website.DO NOT cause any damage to anyone in any manner.This is only for educational purposes and i DO NOT promote fraudulent activities.

Stay tuned to this blog for more exiting downloads and tools !



24 comments :

Anonymous said...

dear sent me this software link without survay plzzzzz....... on this id saad_azmeer@yahoo.com

Software Hackz said...

Check Your Email ==> saad_azmeer@yahoo.com.. Thank You

Anonymous said...

dear sent me this software link without survay plzzzzz....... on this id deathcircle123@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Plzzz plzzz send me this software on this id..
nabeel.molwani@gmail.com

animosity colon said...

can i get the software also without the survey to animusws@gmail.com i appreciate it thanks

Anonymous said...

please could you send me this software without survay.. sheeshalov@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Sir. Please send me without survay please?
apb_gamer@hotmail.se

Abdul Rafay said...

plzzz sent me this software downloading link without survey

Abdul Rafay said...

why you not sent me any softwares password

Anonymous said...

hi sir can u send me the link without survey pls here is my email kaith _jazmine@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

send me ths soft at tania_shabir@yahoo.com plz

Anonymous said...

pls send me the link without survey plssss on this id vattanak_r@yahoo.com

sandya123 said...

Online fb password hacking in 10minutes.. click here.

abdul saboor said...

DEAR sir send me the link of this software without any survay plz plz plz plz on this id saboor_abdul303@yahoo.com plz i shall be very thank full to you

sanju sanjukumar said...

sir my email id sanju.sanjukumar3@gmail.com plz sent me link

Anonymous said...

hello sir plz sent me also this software setup without survey on my address..

anamaslam22@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to lear how to hack a Facebook and a Hotmail and get its password. Please Help Me -> My email = thinkmm001@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi send it ya plz.. i can't dwnlod it.. by karthikseema1989@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

plsss send the link without survey plss
snoopz19@yahoo.com
thanks

Anonymous said...

Can u sent me this software without suvay too!? Please??
Alexisalvarez 20122012@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi can send software link without survay please thx my email mcb988@live.com

alkeshdas said...

sir please give the software link my email is :alkeshdas2@gmail.com

RAHMAN BUTT said...

dear sent me this software link without survay plzzzzz....... on this id a.rahmanbutt@yahoo.com

RAHMAN BUTT said...

dear sent me this software link without survay plzzzzz....... on this id a.rahmanbutt@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 | How To Hack Facebook. All Rights Reserved.